Friday 22 August 2014

Writing to my dear 'Pan'ski...

From: ‘Pot’snair of Kitchen Utencity
To: ‘Pan’ski of Pots n’ pans                                                                           
                                                                                                                                                                            
Dear ‘Pan’ski,
Save me! Save me! Ever since I was bought from that store, I’ve been tortured and hurt beyond my limit. The woman who bought me is extremely monstrous and cruel; you should just listen to what she did to me.

The little girl in this household ‘hell’ wanted to play baseball (panball in our place), so she used me as a bat and I ended up losing my hand! You see, when the ball soared through the air, the little demon swung me to hit the ball but finally, I ended up being thrown into the air too! I bumped onto the tarmac in front of the Graveyards’ house. I’m reeking with that old lady’s body lotion! Also, the crazy demon puts me on the stove for a longtime and Me. Fire is harsh on me and burns my back! Please send me some soap next time; I’m turning ugly and black all over.

This warty woman talks nineteen to the dozen. Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah this, blah that! I get agitated just by talking about it. She talks about unnecessary thing like nail polish (this slimy thing that dyes the small pink thing on the ends of their fingers), etc. Oh, I hate her! She’s a mouthful!

The little meanie here once turned me upside down and sat on me with her pants all dirty. Ewww! It was so gross! Man. I can never forget the stench! It reeks of well…you-know-what.

I recently hears that you’ve run away from you owner, Pansk. Well then, I would like to ‘heed’ some advice from you. I’m deciding to run away, anon. If you had joined a second-hand shop as you told, will you please find me a vacancy? I’ll send my PV (Paniculum Potae) shortly. Meanwhile, please tell the owners that I’ve done PPD ( pots n’ pans diploma) and MKD (Master of Kitchen Dishes).

P.S.
Please send me a couple of soaps and perfume. I’m malodorous.

P.S. again
You better RSVP me back again.
With loads of curry and gravy,
‘Pot’snair.

22-08-2013


1 comment:

  1. awsm nivetha keep up the good work.i liked the "P.S.'s"

    ReplyDelete