Sunday 4 August 2013

My future plans

I always dreamed of many things when I was little and from that I hope that ALL of them come true. My first and most important aim is to become an astrophysicist and an astronaut. Before that, I want to earn degrees for  math, science, computer science in the University of Cambridge.

After earning my degrees, I will further continue my studies and will strive to achieve my ambitions in France or USA or London. I will also spend time in drawing and literature. My second ambition is to become a business woman by inventing and selling inventions that might help the earth be a special place and help kids all over the world have entertainment outdoors and indoors avoiding health problems.


But to achieve all my dreams I must work hard and give all my strength and passion for it. This is what I dreamt yesterday, and who knows what I will achieve tomorrow. My ambitions aren't stable yet but will be soon. But I should never neglect my dreams just because they are dreams and are impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment